Subscribe:

I forgave myself

My relationship was not good because there was no trust and we fought a lot. My boyfriend cheated on me and lied to me.

I gave forgiveness to myself because I realized that it wasn't my fault that my boyfriend was playing around on me and lying to me constantly. I broke up with him and moved on.by Rana sgeel was the LovePoetry poem that helped me through the pain because I found a rainbow inside of myself.

As a result of my decision to break up with him and forgive myself, I got closer to my family and got a new boyfriend who treats me like an angel! I think I reacted wisely because if I hadn't broken up with him, I wouldn't be with my boyfriend right now. I would still be sad and depressed and my boyfriend now is also my rainbow.

If you are in a bad relationship, don't stay in it. Get help and find your rainbow!????????///............

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For You If You Like MY Blog THen You Must Leave Some Comment Here

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Send Free Sms In Pakistan



Message:
                          characters left


                   



                                                                                       

Subscribe Now!

Learn Free Pro Tricks daily
 
Love Poetry